Getting ready for my first day of work in 2013 will need a pool of encouraging words, goals and visions to hold on to. Definitely aiming to achieve higher and greater than previous years. I hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful week. After my previous style post, I have been receiving questions from many people about DOT handbags. If you would like to see more about DOT bags, visit: http://dotfashionng.com. You can also call +2347087721482; +2348182446507 for those in Nigeria. For international orders, you can stil – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Mint color was one favorite for fashion lovers in 2012; I hope we see more of that this year. I decided to pair this mint dress with the DOT Black Studded bag. One thing I really love about DOT bags is the detailing on each bag and the fact that each bag has enough space to contain more than just the basic items ladies put in their purses.
View more pictures below. Enjoy!
Have an amazing and fruitful week!!!
Style is personal; wear yours with Confidence
Pictures by BlackFabulousity
- STYLE POST: OOTD – The DOT Vibe (laizalounge.com)
- Style Post: OOTD- Black Studs and Mint (laizalounge.com)
- Style Post: OOTD- The Vintage Vibe (laizalounge.com)
- Style Post: OOTD- The DOT ‘Beach+Love’ Connection (laizalounge.com)
- Style Post: OOTD- RED, the new ‘Black’ (laizalounge.com)